Realtor/Agent/Broker in Boise & SW Idaho
Homes & Real Estate Since 1991.
Jan 12, 2017 What's New Here...
- Time to beat the spring rush and save money!
- Mortgage rates rose this week, averaging 3.99% for a 30-yr fixed owner occupied loan, according to Freddie Mac's weekly survey. One year ago the rate was 4.12%. Add about half a percent for investors.
- Boise area housing supply tighter than ever. See my Market Monitor, now updated to Jan 1st, for monthly updates on the Boise Metro housing markets; current trends and 10-year history on home sales, prices, supply & demand.
- Q4 Edition in progress! See my previous Newsletter with quarterly updates & analysis on local housing market trends.
- Great economy- few foreclosures. See all (now 5) local repos currently for sale in my Foreclosed Homes and HUD Homes pages. Also my Auctions page with links to the MLS listings for upcoming live & internet real estate auctions.
I help Home Buyers... Don't let the house pick for you- choose me as your buyer's rep first. The seller pays me (almost always) to be your buyer's agent & advocate to guide you through the home buying process. You'll get an experienced broker's personal assistance from start to finish, always protecting your interests and working with your schedule, both evenings and weekends.
I help you search, view & evaluate all homes for sale in your price range. I can provide instant emails on listings that match your criteria from the ultimate source- the local MLS, and a free website dedicated to your search, allowing you to sort, save & map your favorites. Just tell me what you are looking for and you'll never miss a listing. Call or text me now at 208-866-3481. I can also refer you to good local lenders for financing & pre-approval.
I help Investors... Yes, the Boise housing market is tight, but money is so cheap, making it a VERY good time to invest and leverage real estate for long-term appreciation, tax shelter and positive cash flow. I have fix-up skills, own rentals and have helped many investors buy rentals and fixers. Ask me for the best income & fixer properties for sale or a sample cash flow/investment analysis on a home for rental.
I help Sellers...This is not when the most buyers are looking, but it is still very much a seller's market with very low housing supply in the Boise area. If you can't wait for spring, at least you'll get a better buy on the replacement property.
I want your listing, but I don't promise the moon. My years of experience will help to prepare your home for sale, price your home right, get maximum exposure in the MLS and the highest possible price. I am happy to provide market research and advice to help you decide when to sell, refinance or remodel. Contact me for a free consultation, market analysis & estimate of proceeds.
Repeat Clients... Thank you for trusting in me as your Realtor. I am happy to give free advice, market price updates and reduced listing fees on any property you bought through me. I want to forge a life-long relationship with you as your go-to real estate guy in the Boise area. Your endorsement would mean a lot to me- see About Me/Endorsements in the top menu. Scroll to the bottom to leave one.
What do those letters behind my name stand for?
To me they mean quality, commitment & experience. Actually, they are designations I have earned from the National Association of Realtors: ABR = Accredited Buyer's Representative, CRS = Certified Residential Specialist (Did 75+ transactions in 5 years), GRI = Graduate of Realtor Institute. Last I checked, only 14 out of 1800+ Boise Realtors hold all three designations.
I serve SW Idaho: Mainly the Treasure Valley- Ada & Canyon counties; Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Star, Kuna, Nampa, Caldwell, Middleton and surrounding areas.